I know this is not exactly what you meant, but it is a picture with corn!! ha ha I will have to see what else I can find. Maybe me and Abe can find a field of corn to take a picture in.
This is our Squirrel

corn in the tree next to our house! We love to look out the living room window and watch the squirrels and birds. At one time we had about 6 different squirrels eating out in our yard. It gets kind of expensive feeding a family of squirrels everyday! We couldn't keep enough corn for them.
Abe tends to scare them when he looks out the window. He can't be quiet!
So, until I can get a better "Corn" picture--this is it! Go ahead and laugh.
4 comments:
Hey!!! There's some corn - atleast its not a turkey leg on that nail!!
THAT IS FABULOUS! I love it. Hey we didn't say it had to be anything specific, just corn.
Now, I know Leslie has to have a corn something in all that scrapbooking stuff!
Maybe this topic stuff will get us to use our noggins'!
you have given my a great idear!!! Thank you!!
Post a Comment