Oct 1, 2007

Another ***Newly Engaged***

While posting about Jeremy and Jordan I realized that I had never posted my youngest sister Brittany also recently became engaged. She got engaged around the same time that my Mamaw Elo passed away. Things were crazy around here and I never posted her exciting news.

Brittany and Grant are planning a summer 2008 wedding. I have to look for a picture of the two of them. I was looking around for a picture and discovered that I take TONS of pictures of the little ones but not very many of the others. Gonna have to work on that.

So, I am happy to say that Britt and Grant are happily engaged as well! (For those of you who didn't know). Grant planned a very romantic proposal and of course, Britt said Yes!! We are so excited for them and can't wait until next summer comes!

No comments: