Oct 1, 2007

It's ok, you CAN leave a comment!

I know that people visit this blog, you have told me! So, when you look -- Leave a stinkin comment already. All you have to do is click on the word comment, type your message and type your name (choose other if you don't have an account and don't want one).

Thanks for visiting and leave a comment so I at least think you care!! haha

3 comments:

brandy said...

This must be like the engagment section of the newspaper! LOL Congratulations to EVERYBODY. Hey, LeAnne maybe we should get in on the action and have another wedding, too :)

Umm, I think I'll do outside this time...

Leslie said...

Love engagements and weddings!! I want to marry Steve again, but like at a bunch of different places. Mountains, beach, Vegas, Hawaii, Colorado.... I am so happy for your brother, Jordan, and Maddie. They all look so happy together! Maddie sure looked pretty at church Sunday. I'm glad they have moved to our side!! HEE HEE!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Everybody looks so sweet. Very good pix of everyone. and congrats to crazy people getting married. (what's wrong with them)that Abe is a doll baby. Keep up the good work. I love ya.