Nov 5, 2007

crayon+puppy=green mouth :)


Ok, I thought Dorothy was chewing away on a little treat thingy that Abe had given him. WRONG!! He had gotten one of Abe's crayon things and was chomping away. His whole mouth was green! I figured it was alright since it is non-toxic and would eventually come out. (which it did)!!!
This picture shows you the crayon, it is suppose to be in this wobbly creature. Notice the teeth marks! So, anyone with small children and dogs--watch out. I know that you are suppose to keep things like this away from animals, but with a two year old its nearly impossible to keep everything off the floor!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

brandy said...

That's so funny! What did Abe think? I bet he thought it was funny to see his dog with a green mouth :)

Leslie said...

Those darn dogs! Ours will chew ANYTHING that touches the ground! He likes to chew the (metal) leg on my glider on the porch! Buzzy's favorite drink container has been the latest victim! Tears on top of tears when he found it!

Leslie said...

Those darn dogs! Ours will chew ANYTHING that touches the ground! He likes to chew the (metal) leg on my glider on the porch! Buzzy's favorite drink container has been the latest victim! Tears on top of tears when he found it!

M. French said...

Girl - I'm telling you - get ready - My Oscar is 2 years old and he has learned the new trick of sniffing and digging in momma's purse! He gets what he likes and goes to town on it! Let's see, he's eaten ink pens, lipstick, foundation, lotion, brand new Mary Kaye products, sponges, make up brushes, lip pencils, and crayons out of Hannah's room. Its like it doesn't matter where you put the stuff, he finds it!! They must have pretty resilient tummies!! ;)