I am needing my blogging buddies to help me out. If you could please encourage, question and anything else that might help me to be more healthy! I have been small my entire life, other than when I was pregnant. I was even small 2-3 weeks after having Abe. The last few months my metabloism has slowed down to almost a crawl!! I think it may have something to do with being a couch potato (I love my TV shows) and absolutely loving Dr. Pepper and FOOD in general. I am getting close to 30 years old and it isn't going to be downhill (if I can help it)!! My back side has began to get very wide. I have gained about 5 pounds, which is not a big deal to me. I just want it to be all over my body, not in the gut and butt! I am a short, petite person.
Chad has lost over 100 lbs in the last year. I certainly do not want to put it on me. He is very dedicated to working out and eating healthy. I am going to start cutting out the caffeine, eating better and walking on the treadmill.
I need you all to ask me daily about my progress. Please, I will feel bad if I am not doing good at this task. Please please please keep asking me!!
I have only had 1 Dr. Pepper today. I have walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes (don't laugh) it was at an incline of 2.5 and 3.5 mph. That is more than I normally do. So, I will TRY and walk again when Abe takes a nap. He was laughing at me on the treadmill thinking I had lost my mind! He thinks Daddy is the only one that exercises. Not anymore!!!!!!
Update
Abe is napping, I walked another 10 minutes (incline 2.5 and 3.5 mph) it is a little over 1/2 mile. It is a start! I will tell ya, it is hard on you when you are not use to it. My heart gets a little faster and start to break a sweat! But, I CAN DO THIS!!
3 comments:
It's on now! I will be bringing it up everyday, because I need that too. I have joined the gym and unless my "gym buddies" call me, it's a really huge struggle to go. Aren't the DrPeppers addicting? I have atleast 2 a day (bad, I know). But I can tell you that if you drink atleast 2 bottles of water a day, it will make a huge difference! Just look out the first 2 weeks will be the hardest, with cutting things out, but I'll be cheering you on.
If it doesn't work..maybe you can just ask for braces. That seems to have helped me (ha,ha)
Go, go, go!!!I am 10 lbs away from my 9th month pregnancy weight and I gained 30 lbs with the Buzzy. Do the math. It ain't good! The last year was tough on my waist, but good on my chest!! HEE HEE!! I'm hoping that I will only gain 10 lbs with this baby!! Wishful thinking?
I was drinking alot of water before I got pregnant and could tell a difference with the bloat, but water isn't working now! Back to cokes until I can stand water again! Good luck! The water was making a big difference for me!
LEs-watch those cokes, now. That baby will come out jumping off the walls!
Post a Comment