Thankful thing #5: Okay, so I know that I am WAY behind! I am THANKFUL to be feeling better. I am not 100% but hopefully getting there. Yesterday I started out a little draggy but now am feeling much much better. After my esophagus started healing and I was finally able to eat and drink again I was a totally different person. I am finally getting my strength back.
To those of you who were tracking my get into shape "diet" -- I lost 10 pounds while I was sick!! I did not want to lose any weight especially that much. I would prefer to move some of my weight say to the top of my body instead of the middle and back!! (too much info, sorry). I haven't gotten myself back to the treadmill. I will, just not this week. I am doing good to keep up with Abe. It takes a lot of energy to keep up with a very active 2 year old!!
I didn't make it to the kids Christmas pictures (Abe, Maddie, Dawson and Isaiah) that Brandy took. I didn't get to go to Maddie's Birthday party. I even left Abe with my Mom on Saturday night to go to the ER!! For those who know me and Chad, we do not leave Abe. He has never, I repeat NEVER been left with a babysitter. I know this sounds crazy, he is going on 3 years old!! Funny thing is, he did great! My Dad and Cathy were also at the house with him for a bit, but then it was just him and Nana. He didn't even ask about us until right before he went to sleep. Such a big boy!
I may not post again until after Thanksgiving, so HAPPY TURKEY DAY everybody!!!
1 comment:
What a big boy Abe is! Now you and Chad, can start having "date night"! I'll be so jealous.
Post a Comment