Dec 17, 2007

Floods...

You might think that we were somewhere like Kentucky Lake or something-- wrong! We were out riding around Sunday afternoon and ended up in Bremen. This is suppose to be farm land not a lake!



I was driving until I see a sign that reads "High Water" The water was covering the road and I was not about to drive in it. So, (in the middle of the road )before we got to the "high water" we switched drivers. I climbed over to the passenger side and Chad hopped out and got in the drivers seat. Abe liked going thru the water so much that we turned around and went back again! My silly boys!

Chad said it wasn't all that deep. The wind blowing made it look like big waves to me!! I know I am a bit dramatic. haha



I am ready for some stinkin snow!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

brandy said...

OH,MY! I can't believe the water is still that high! I would have been scared to death to drive through that.

BTW..nice photography! I like you showing in the mirror and that sunshot looks beautiful!

Leanne said...

Thanks, I do what I can with my camera! Not that it isn't a good one, just not as "fancy" as some. I don't even know how to use my camera, I can just imagine one with all the gadgets on it!! haha

Loving My Life said...

Oh goodness I didn't know it was that high. I would have let Shane in the driver's seat but sat praying the whole time!!! I don't like cars and water mixing...but I am a big chicken on a lot of things!!! Yes love the pictures!!