Thinking back...
As Christmas Time gets closer I start to really think about the people that have passed away. I was looking at some old pictures the other day and found this one. It is one of my favorites of my Mom ( I think she looks really pretty here) and of course I love it because it has my Mamaw Mae in it. My Mamaw Mae suffered from diabetes, heart problems and cancer. This is not one of her best photos but this is how she looked towards the end of her life here on earth. This post is not suppose to be sad. I enjoyed my time with my grandmother. Sure I wish I could have "One More Day" but am happy to know that she is in heaven. There is peace in knowing that. I am going to have to have Chad scan some pictures for me. I don't have any on my computer of my Papaw. I was close to my Mamaw, but nothing like Papaw. I was Papaw's girl!
2 comments:
Yes this time of year makes you miss the one you have lost. I think because at Christmas time, well at our house, we do so much more together at this time. That is a really good picture!!
I agree with your statement about your mom, she looks absolutely stunning in this pic! And, Mae was such a sweet loving woman. I'm sure you all miss her.
Post a Comment