As we start out a new week I am hoping and praying that it is better than last week. Poor Abe is still coughing some, not nearly as bad as he has been. We are still doing the breathing treatments. He is not as cooperative as in the beginning. That is understandable since he is feeling better. His appetite is still not back to normal. All he wants is Hershey Kisses, Chocolate Milk and Dr. Pepper!! All three at the same time! Two cups of liquid and one bowl of kisses. That boy!
Hope everyone has a good week. I will try and post some new pictures when I can.
3 comments:
Hershey's Kisses, Chocolate Milk and Dr. Pepper? THat sounds like my type of boy :)
FYI if anyone is into hershey kisses. They are cheaper on the seasonal isle at Wal-Mart! We seem to be buying them every trip here lately. They are 2 packages for $4 in the Valentine's section and almost $3 each on the regular candy isle!!!
Lol the things our kids like!! Morgan has to have strawberry milk, because its pink!! I hope he gets over the couhg and you all have a great week I will be praying for you all!!
Post a Comment