Jan 27, 2008

Sunday Happenings

I overslept!! I never sleep late. Ever since I had Abe I have always gotten up early. He normally doesn't sleep late. I got up at 8:00 am and let the dog out and then went back to bed and didn't wake back up until 10:30!!! Chad and Abe were still asleep too. I looked at the clock and decided that there was no way I would make it to church. Within a few minutes we were all up and Abe was running wild as usual.

I put a roast and veggies in the crock pot for supper (I bought a McCormick Slow Cookers savory pot roast seasoning packet.) I normally just season the meat with stuff in our spice rack but thought I would experiment and try something new! I fixed cinnamon rolls for breakfast and they were really yummy. Don't get excited, they were the canned ones! ha ha

Chad now has Abe in the bathtub and here I am sitting on my butt blogging. I better get up and act like I was busy while they were scrubbin in the tub.

I was inspired by my little sister Brittany's blog to tell about my day. Normally I just post about what ever we have done that I took a picture of. I will try and journal more. It may bore some, sorry!! Okay, Brooke and Cathy-- it is time for you all to hop on board and start a blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I was just reading and thought this was a really good blog day! Glad to know I helped inspire you :) how was the seasoning?

Leanne said...

It was really good. I will be getting it again next time I am fixing roast.

I fixed Mashed Potatoes, corn and green beans. I know you wouldn't like the roast with the seasoning but Grant might. Even Chad said it was good, that says a lot!

Loving My Life said...

I have done that a lot lately!! Shame on me but I have been having trouble sleeping and once I go I go!!