I have been preparing for Abe's 3rd Birthday Party. Me and my Mom went to decorate tonight. Abe went to sleep on the way home from Pa and Grammy's and slept until just after 11:00. He woke up hungry and is now laying back down. I have got to get my butt in the bed. We will have a pretty busy day tomorrow. Pick up the cupcakes, straighten on the house and finish getting everything ready for the big ParTay!!
I really do enjoy getting everyone together to celebrate my little man. I can't believe he will be three in a few more days. Time really does fly by when you are having fun. We are so blessed!
Look out, after tomorrow I will have lots of new pictures to post!
3 comments:
Great Party! I think the Texas Caviar was a big hit. I love the parties too! I realized tonight this is our third year for Abe's party at the same place and all the families usually end up in the same place every year! Creatures of habit I guess :)
We PAR-TAY-ED! Tate had a great time...it's always fun to get together with the cousins!
And you did a great job opening up all those presents..haha!
sorry we couldn't make the party...my grandmother is in the hospital and I went up with mom...and carter was at Steve's. It looks like a blast from looking at the pics on Brandy's page!
Post a Comment