Abe got these finger paints from Brooke, Chad and the boys for his birthday. We tried them out the other day and they are great! For all of you Mom's that haven't let your kids paint because of the mess, these are for you. Abe didn't stick his hands in this paint, probably because I told him he could. He prefers the other paints that aren't for your fingers! Go figure? I showed him with my finger and the paint just wiped off completely. No struggle what so ever!
5 comments:
Wonder how expensive they are, per tube? That's something we need to try out!
Not sure. I have seen them at Wal-Mart before and they come in a set. The set should last quite a while because you don't use that much each time.
FYI the other paints that we normally use say "washable" but I personally have found that they do NOT come out of clothes! That is why we usually wear "painting" clothes and have a special towel designated for painting. It gets put away with the painting supplies each time we use paint.
Those are cute!! We have been painting a lot lately. Thought I should let her give it a try...kinda wish I hadn't she is so messy and uses her hands fingers toes and what ever else she can get in there!! We just got her some that are in there own brush like thing she hates them...pushes on them till a lot of paint comes out uses her limbs and all that is hanging off of them..hehe and wont use the brush. So not sure what I am going to do but she knows were the paint is at wal-mart now and wants to go check it out first thing!!! Hehe Abe looks like a pro with his paints!
He looks like he enjoyed swirling the colors!!!!
nice paints... kinda brown now!
Post a Comment