The other day we went to play with Dawson and Isaiah. The bigger kids had lots of fun. It is always nice to go and play with another kids toys for a bit. They were way too busy to get a decent picture of all of them so here are some snapshots!
Abe almost didn't get to go. We had ANOTHER accident this particular day. I slammed his hand in the car door! I know, it was awful. I didn't realize he was right beside me with his little hand stuck out to hand me something. He screamed and cried and of course I cried! It ended up just swollen and bruised. No trip to the ER this time! (We now have medical bills at several different hospitals, even with insurance. I won't go off about medical insurance on this post, I'll save that for another one!!) I think the boy is going to cause me a nervous breakdown because of all of his boo boos. It wasn't his fault at all, it was mine.
This just proved to me that you can never be too careful. I really had no idea that he was that close to me. I can't imagine the guilt that parents feel when they lose their children in accidents that could have been prevented. If we weren't so dang busy all of the time and took the time to make sure our children are safe stupid things like this wouldn't happen. Please slow down and make sure that the kiddos are in sight and not in harms way before doing anything.
3 comments:
A month or so ago, I slammed Buzzy's head with the car door. He ALWAYS gets out on his side, but this one day, he decided to get out of mine. So I slammed the door, and he was right there. I wanted to DIE. Luckily his head is hard enough that it just bruised a little!He was over it in no time, but I was still hurting.
Awe Leanne I am so sorry, you too Leslie. I know what you all mean when I took Morgans sugar the other night just about killed me to prick her finger. She didn't cry until about 15 mins. later but still to know that you hurt your child is the worse thing in the world!!
What is Maddie doing? Her mouth looks so funny!! How is she doing?
Brandy H- Maddie was making a silly face in the picture. She is doing pretty good. Things are bothering her and she has started to talk about missing her Mimi more. It is so sad.
Post a Comment