Apr 20, 2008

Devin Dearth Benefit


Friday night we went to a benefit singing for Devin Dearth. There were several great singers and groups there. We really enjoyed Lisa, we even got a few shots of her! Maddie took the camera and snapped away. I know that Lisa could feel us zooming in on her, don't think it bothered her too much because she sounded great!







You can learn more about Devin on the following sites.






3 comments:

brandy said...

Is this Maddie's photography skills or yours? It looks really nice. Were you guys in the front role...LOL

Leanne said...

Not sure who took this picture, we ended up with 10-15 of just about the same picture!

We were on the front row for Lisa. We were near the back for everyone else's performances.

Loving My Life said...

I made to boutique bracelets for the event but Cammi forgot to pick them up. I was sad that I didn't get to go. Cammi said it went really well!