I have had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night we went to the benefit singing, Saturday I went to a wedding, the one pictured above! And Sunday I went to a Wedding Shower for my sister Brittany and Grant. Busy Busy. Abe didn't go to the wedding or the shower so that made Chad extra busy having to keep Abe occupied.
The pictures are of Shara and Chris. I have known Shara my whole life. She was a Spartan back in the day and a cheerleader when Bennie Ray was all into sports in high school. She has a younger sister Marisha that is the same age as Jeremy. I also got to work with her a few years ago at 1st National Bank. Her new husband was the owner of Horse Head Tobacco in Powderly. I am so glad that she has found happiness, she deserves it. She is such a great girl. She was a very beautiful bride and I am happy that I got to witness this special event in her life.
2 comments:
I don't guess I know her, but she did look very beautiful!!
I don't think I know her either. What a pretty gown she had.
Post a Comment