I've known Chad Walker for over 10 years now. You say Abe wanted to dress up like his daddy. However, in the 10+ years I've been around his daddy I've never seen him wearing only underwear and running shoes. Let me know next time Chad is in this outfit. I've got the camera charging. Fartman. Out.
6 comments:
Hilarious! Good way to start my day.
Love,
Grammy
Haha!! How fun will this picture be when he is 16!!
Look how long his hair is! He's gonna catch up with Tate before too long!!!!
I actually trimmed his hair a couple of weeks ago or it would be in his eyes!
He hates getting it cut!
I've known Chad Walker for over 10 years now. You say Abe wanted to dress up like his daddy. However, in the 10+ years I've been around his daddy I've never seen him wearing only underwear and running shoes. Let me know next time Chad is in this outfit. I've got the camera charging. Fartman. Out.
oh my!
the shower is 2-3:30
Post a Comment