May 1, 2008

Books

We went to the library the other day and enjoyed a little quiet time. Both kids ended up picking 10 book each to bring home. They allow each child 35 at one time but I didn't let the kiddos know that! I can't imagine keeping up with that many. As soon as we got home that day we sat down and read all 10 of Abe's books(yes, at one time--I was about storied out!) Maddie brought her books with her today and we read 3 of hers and 2 more of Abe's.
Abe would rather read a book or tell stories than play with toys or watch TV. My Papaw (Paul Eddie) would be so proud. I can remember growing up and Papaw telling these long drawn out stories and driving me crazy. What I would give to hear one of his stories now. I was Papaw's girl.
Since the CC library has been remodeled it has such a nice kids area. There is a kids room so that others aren't bothered if the kids actually talk! You know how you are only suppose to wisper at the library. :)

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

What a sweet picture!! Wow 10 book each!!