Wed. night:
Dorothy isn't feeling too great. He has thrown up at least 4 times and gone to the bathroom (if you know what I mean.) Any other time he has been sick he hasn't thrown up that much but this time it has been a lot. It worries me. He even let me put a cover on him in his bed. Normally he would have jumped up to play. Abe got down by him and he just looked at him, didn't even move. This is not his normal behavior. I hope in the morning he is okay.
Thursday night:
I called the vet today and they told us to take his food and water away for 12 hours. I didn't give him water until this evening and waited a couple more hours for food. So far so good. He has laid around most of the day. We had a missing poptart yesterday morning and then Abe gave him numerous bone treats during the day so I am hoping that he just had a belly ache.
4 comments:
Bless her heart! Keep us posted!
Grammy
Grammy, remember that Dorothy is a boy! Bless HIS heart. It is hard to not say her. Don't worry, we mess up all the time too.
Oh no! How is HE now?
How is he doing?
Post a Comment