Sunday there was a reception at the church for Dr. Dustin Harper DMD (anyone looking for a Dentist?)! I kept telling Abe that Tate's daddy was having a party so he was excited. It was also right in the middle of nap time. For all of you Momma's and Daddy's that know how important nap time is to a sleepy toddler-- look out! Abe did pretty good, he got to play with Carter. We had taken tools so they hammered and worked on everything. Tate conked out on Brandy's shoulder. This is the reason I didn't get a good family picture of them.
I am so glad that they are finally moving back to the Berg! Now, if anyone knows of a rental in town-- Let me know. They are now homeless! Not really, Vivian isn't kicking them out of her house, yet!
Congrats to Dustin, Brandy and Tate!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome back home! We are excited and nervous, all at the same time, but I know everything will work out. I wish I had gotten a picture of Abe, Carter and Tate!
By the Way...that's a great picture of Dustin and Linda!
I know how exciting for them!!
Post a Comment