
This is my cousin Tommy and his wife Marla. They are currently living in Louisville but will be moving to the Berg shortly! We are excited to have Tom back in town and to get to know Marla better once she gets here. Tommy has recently looked at my blog so I thought I would stick a picture of him on here! Look out, I may find more to post!
2 comments:
Muhlenberg County will not be the same with this a-hole on the loose again. Just as this great county was getting accustomed to a life without all the thuggery you hit us with the news of his return. I'm telling you this Tom Vinson character can be easily compared to any of those mobsters and organized crime bosses up north. He really is bad news. God be with us all as we try to cope.
This county can't get much worse with the likes of people named stretch running around.
Post a Comment