Jun 30, 2008

And the Worm Race Winner is...

**ABRAHAM**
Accepting his 1st place prize from Ms. Sharon!
This is the rug that they sit on while listening to Ms. Sharon read the stories.




Check out Abe's worm. We took some from home but they seem to be lifeless by the time we arrived at the library. So, we used one they had. Abe picked the smallest, wimpiest looking one in the container. I thought, "Oh No!" But believe it or not, his won out of all of the others.




3 comments:

Loving My Life said...

How fun!! Wish I could get Morgan into this but with the new little man it may be awhile before I get out with both of them on my own!!

Misty said...

Will attends Summer Reading at Greenville. He loved the worm race. His worm came in 2nd place and you would have thought he won
1st place. I love Ms. Sharon.

Leslie said...

I have heard about Ms. Sharon from preschool. Buzzy loves when she comes to read stories! I remember going to the library when I was little and having worm races! Looks like Abe is having a lot of fun!