Jun 29, 2008

I am officially the big 3-0!!

Today I celebrated my 30th Birthday! I have had such a wonderful day. We went to church this morning and then to my Mom's. She cooked me a huge lunch and even ate some of the delicious food for supper! Maddie and Abe took their 4 wheeler's to Nana's and rode all around her apartment. Abe played outside our house the rest of the evening with Talon (the next door neighbor) and then Maddie came over and played the rest of the night. In the middle of playing outside my Mamaw and Papaw Steele and my Dad, Cathy and Brittany stopped by. I am pretty pooped and headed to bed.

Will try and post something more exciting and with pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Happy late birthday hope you had a great one!! Thrity isn't so bad is it? I don't feel like it!

Maxed-Out-Mama said...

Oh, happy 30th. I turn 30 December 28th and I can't say I'm really looking forward to it but after watching these celebrities who say 30 is the new 20, I'm holding out hope that it's not that bad!