Check out how tall the tomato plants are getting!
Putting his garden sign that he made at VBS in the garden.

Not sure if he is working on his lawn mower or giving it gas?

Squash (We pulled these today and they were goooood!)
Tomatoes!

Green bell peppers!
More tomatoes!

Squash (We pulled these today and they were goooood!)
Green bell peppers!
Abe is watering the garden on this particular day with the water from his swimming pool. We went and got him a blow up pool at Wal-Mart. It was cute. It had a ring toss game, a basketball hoop and a slide. Problem was that it had a hole in it when we set it up! So, it is going back to the store. So, that water went into the garden so we weren't wasting it.
We have tomatoes, peppers, squash, corn and cucumbers planted. Not sure what all we will end up with. We are just excited for what we have so far.
Special thanks to my sweet husband! He has worked hard on our first garden and I am proud of him. Going into it he knew nothing about it. I almost pee'd in my pants watching him with his rolled up pants tilling up the ground! Thanks hon, I love you!
3 comments:
Your garden looks great! I wish I had stayed with mine, but I'm not much into hard work in hot weather!! You all are going to have such yummy stuff to eat all summer!
PS, We do have some cherry tomato/oes about ready to "harvest." That's the extent of the garden this year!
Yummy love fresh veggies...I am lucky we buy the plants Shane's mom plants and takes care of them and we get to pick and eat them!
Post a Comment