Jul 7, 2008

Abraham's New Toy



The CAT powerwheels dumptruck is the newest thing taking up space in the front yard. I told Abe that we are starting to look like a used car lot! We found this at the St. Vincent's store across from the CC fire department. It didn't have a good battery but we already had an extra one for his truck so it worked out perfectly. Now he is hoping that we will find a John Deere scooper at a yardsale! That boy! He has been asking for a loader, scooper type ride on for forever and they cost way too much brand new so we will keep looking for a used one. We were very excited to find this dump truck.

So, when you pass by and see the zillions of toys in our front yard remember that most came from yard sales and b-day presents! He is spoiled but at least we got the stuff pretty cheap!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Every boy needs a dump truck! And I don't think a boy can have too many toys either, just ask my dad and husband! My boys have yet to outgrow toys!

brandy said...

That is so funny..I looked at that truck! HAHAHA

I'm glad Abe has all the toys. Then we can come over and play with them at YOUR house :)