Our yards are starting to look like used car lots! Veggies out of the garden.
Talon and Abe. I just love this picture. They are both so darn cute!Hunter and Abraham Monkeying around! Hunter is always ready to pose. I guess something was really funny.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures,they really took some good ones that day..Yes,the boys had fun that day!!
Cute Cute!!! Hey, when those tomatoes and peppers start "coming out of your ears" and you don't know what to do with them all.....remember me, I'm your friend!!!
3 comments:
I love the pictures,they really took some good ones that day..Yes,the boys had fun that day!!
I am cracking up at the produce in the back of the vehicles....
Cute Cute!!! Hey, when those tomatoes and peppers start "coming out of your ears" and you don't know what to do with them all.....remember me, I'm your friend!!!
Post a Comment