Jul 14, 2008

Wedding and Reception Pictures (big time picture overload!)

Just a reminder that I do not have any of the Wedding itself. I should have given my camera to someone to take pictures of the ceremony but didn't think of it!! I also left my camera in the car for a big part of the reception. My wonderful husband went out and got it when I asked him to! Thanks Chad! There are a couple of pictures that Dad and Cathy sent me that I added in here too.
Grant with the Ushers

Abe, Maddie, Jane Ann and Dawson
Maddie and Jordan
Abraham
Flower Girls


Grant and the Ring Bearers


Grant and the Ring Bearers



Grant and the Flower Girls



The Guffy's



Cathy, Mamaw, Papaw and Tony



Dawson




Britt and Dad


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Grant Sharp


Brittany and Grant cutting the cake.








My Dad and Ashley





Mamaw Steele









Britt and Jake








Catherine and Isaiah




Brooke and Cathy










Jeremy and Jordan





The Bride and Groom






Chad G. and his sister Heather











Leanne and Brooke








Maddie and Abe














Ashley and Maddie






Grant leading the choo choo train!












Chad G. and Brooke








Dancing up a Storm






Parker










Dad and Cathy smooching while dancing.










Brittany and all her girlfriends.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been so busy, I hadn't checked any blogs in a couple of weeks. The last one I'd seen was the playhouse makover! You have been one busy blogger. I loved all your pictures. The ones of the reception dancing were great. I didn't get many on my camera either. Can't wait to see the video!

Happy birthday wishes to Chad!

Cathy

Leslie said...

Looks like you all had a blast! You looked real pretty! Everyone did! Your family always looks like they are having such a good time! Congrats to the newlyweds!