Nana took us out for breakfast on Wed. and then we went to the playground. Then Brandy and Tate came over for a little playdate. Didn't even get the camera out the whole time the boys played! My Dad also called and wanted to go to lunch. We were pretty popular this particular day. Since we already had plans we told Papaw Mike that we were available the next day.
Thursday we went to Story Time and then to lunch with Papaw, Aunt Brooke, Isaiah and Dawson.
I will post some pictures of library time as soon as I download them.
2 comments:
It's a lovely thing to have people call and ask to spend time with you, isn't it? Carter and I always love when that happens. He is at the point now that if he goes a day without seeing Nan and Pop he feels like something is wrong. LOL! I love it!
Aren't we sad? Maybe next week, I'll make up for it. I need to get back in the groove of taking those snapshots! I have one little picture of me, you and Tinea, when we were little, so we MUST have pictures of Tate and his cuz!
Post a Comment