We met Missy, Ashley and Makayla at the park the other day for the kids to get to play before the big girls go back to school. We ended our visit with a trip to Mickey D's where we cooled off. It was so hot at the park!
We invited Dawson and Isaiah but Brooke was cleaning house. She was about to go out of town and wanted to get everything straightened before she left. Maybe we can play with the boys next trip to the park!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those sure are some cute kids! Good looks must run in the family :)
I didn't know that Greenville had updated their park... looks like the kids were having fun I need to take Morgan one day this week since it is going to be cool out!
2 comments:
Those sure are some cute kids! Good looks must run in the family :)
I didn't know that Greenville had updated their park... looks like the kids were having fun I need to take Morgan one day this week since it is going to be cool out!
Post a Comment