What is his name? Chad
How long have you been married? 11 1/2 years
How long did you date? almost 4 months!
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? probably about the same
Who said I love you first? I think we said it about the same time...
Who is taller? Ha, that is funny!
Who can sing better? neither
Who is smarter? He is, he is the one with 3 college degrees!
Who does the laundry? Definitely me.
Who pays the bills? Chad
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? Normally me, he does the grilling
Who drives? Both
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
Who asked who out first? He asked me out
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? me, I have a brother and 2 sisters and he has 2 brothers
Who wears the pants? Chad
Now…what about your hubby????? Play along if you wish.
1 comment:
that's cute. i'll have to fill you out on dustin!
Post a Comment