Aug 9, 2008

Our Church has a new Playground!


















These pictures are from several different trips to the new play area. Abe loves it. Thank goodness it is just right down the road from us. It is nice to know that it is a clean, safe place for us to go and play.


There have been several times that we went to the local park and left because I was feeling uneasy about some of the people there. Thank God for our church and for all the people that worked so hard to make this playground possible. God is Good! All the Time!




6 comments:

pondered_thoughts said...

I love the playground LeAnne! It is nice that it is in your church. I will probably be there all the time with my daughterif it is in our place and our church.

M. French said...

They did an amazin' job didn't they? Its so awesome to watch some one recognize a need and then do the work to get it done! I am so glad you all are enjoying it!!

Leigh Douglas said...

We have a really nice play ground. We all should appreciate it as it provides a safe place for our little ones, even if we dont't have little ones. I'm always so afraid that one is going to be injured in the parking lot. Hope your little guy enjoys it!!

Loving My Life said...

Wow that is so nice...for a second I thought it was at your house and was going to pay you guys to come do one for us!! It looks like a really nice play area!!

Anonymous said...

me and Talon enjoy it,he loves it..He like just spending time with you and Abe,no matter where it is!!

Leslie said...

Buzzy loved going to the playground during children's church. It looks so nice!