Sep 10, 2008

Grey -vs- Red

Abe "working" on the field.

Abe and Dawson

Maddie and Abe

Isaiah




Bremen Soccer season is in full swing. We went to a game the other night and it was Dawson -vs- Maddie. This is Dawson's first year at playing, he is so cute! He was running down the field hollaring at Abe. Maddie has gotten really good. She got 2 points the night we were there. I am sure I will post more pictures in the near future. They both play Friday night.

Correction: I have been told that you don't score points but goals!! Sorry for the wrong terminology!!!!! (thanks Aunt B and Uncle G)

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

That abe working on the feild is to cute!! You guys stay busy and you have to be the worlds best Aunt ever!!

jv said...

Maddie's dad is a top notch athlete. It's no surprise that she is so good.