I warned you, you decided to look anyways... We have been trying to catch this little mouse for a week or so with no luck. Finally got him this morning. What we weren't trying to catch was this stinkin snake!! Yes, this lovely creature was in our kitchen this morning!!
Chad saw the tiny mouse on the glue trap and went to get his clothes and shoes on to take him outside. When he went to the other room he heard the mouse squealing. He looked and the snake was on the trap trying to get the mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say we call the pest people and they came out to the house this afternoon. They sprayed, fogged and put out some kind of granules (spelling?) inside and outside of our house. Hopefully this is the end of our mouse/snake captures. The smell outside is horrible. The granules stuff smells a lot like moth balls. I guess I can deal with it as long as it keeps out the critters!
4 comments:
Oh my! Did you just about die whne you saw the snake? I think I would have left the house until someone had checked it from top to bottom. But I am a chicken when it comes to critters.
I can just hear you now when you saw that snake. We had one in our house a few years ago, and I could not sleep knowing that thing was lurking around!
I think I would have a "for sale" sign in the yard! I am TERRIFIED of snakes!
I would have died really you are so brave and so is Abe being so close to it even if the crazy things are dead!! That snake looks huge really!!!
Post a Comment