Sep 27, 2008

We need blog updates!!

Okay, all of you fellow bloggers. We need to update!! I go and check your blogs daily and see that nothing has changed for weeks!!! I know you all are busy but I really like to see what is happening in everyones lives. So, please update something so I will quit checking like a stalker!! You know who you are... ha ha

5 comments:

brandy said...

OKAY...KISS MY FOOT! I guess you better be doing some hard praying that a house will come my way!...haha or I guess I can start making weekly visits to your house to post.

Leslie said...

My aunt offered her house for Brandy's updates! I have pictures loaded, just not posted! I'll try to do better!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you! I have been thinking the same thing! I haven't been posting as much now that school has started back. 17 five year olds keep me busy all day and a 4 month old steals my time when I am home. I am trying to do better!

Anonymous said...

HEY I GOT MINE ON THERE TOO..BUT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I DO...I TELL YOU!!!

Loving My Life said...

LOL I am trying really I will get the pictures uploaded and then Myles cries and then load them to PB then it will be Morgan then they just sit there for days!