Nov 16, 2008

Stuck in Doors...













While we were inside all last week with Abe being sick we had plenty of time to play. We made homemade pizza, made lots of crafts and made plenty of messes. These are just a few of the pictures.
He went for another check up at the end of the week just to make sure his lungs sounded better. His Dr. said his ears were healed up and his lungs were on the road to recovery. He still sounded a little congested but the Dr. gave him a thumbs up to attend the birthday parties this weekend. We still have to have another x-ray done in 3 weeks.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he is feeling better..

Leanne said...

Thank you. He only felt really bad for a couple of days. Other than that he just coughed his head off. Not that he felt great, but he did feel like being up and playing.

Loving My Life said...

Well I coming to your house when I get sick!! Looks like you all know how to have a good time! I am so glad to see little man feeling better and so was Morgan!! She told me to tell you that she loves and misses you!!