The Sister's
Here are some pictures from our busy Thanksgiving. We went to G-Ville, MadVille and then back to CC for family time. I was thinking that something was very wrong with my camera. All the pictures looked blurry. Then I finally (when downloading them to my computer) realized that little wild man had been taking pictures the other day and his finger prints are all over the lense!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be THANKFUL that Abe was happy, healthy and enjoying taking pictures just like his Mommy.
Aunt B's creative turkey cupcakes.

Dawson

Isaiah

Me and Chad
He was not enthused!(if you enlarge this picture, check out my earrings--Abe found them in my jewelry box. They had to have been there for at least 15+years. They didn't match my outfit but I sure did wear them the entire day.)
Here are some pictures from our busy Thanksgiving. We went to G-Ville, MadVille and then back to CC for family time. I was thinking that something was very wrong with my camera. All the pictures looked blurry. Then I finally (when downloading them to my computer) realized that little wild man had been taking pictures the other day and his finger prints are all over the lense!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be THANKFUL that Abe was happy, healthy and enjoying taking pictures just like his Mommy.
Aunt B's creative turkey cupcakes.
Dawson
Isaiah
Me and Chad
He was not enthused!(if you enlarge this picture, check out my earrings--Abe found them in my jewelry box. They had to have been there for at least 15+years. They didn't match my outfit but I sure did wear them the entire day.)
This is a guitar that Papaw RE sent home with Abe. It was his Aunts. Abe thinks he is a rockstar. He has wagged it around since he got it. This is the rare moment that he actually let Maddie see it. I think he let her hold it for about 30 seconds!
Maddie and Abe decorating Nana's tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment