Dec 29, 2008

Here, there and everywhere!

I think I have everyone in our families on here.
































We have quite a few places to visit during the holidays. I love getting to spend time with all the family. I did miss my time at Mamaw Elo's since she is no longer with us. I thought about her several times Christmas day. Like when we were eating breakfast at Dad and Cathy's and everyone was there including Mamaw and Papaw Steele. Everyone except Mamaw Eloise! I miss her so much. We really got to be close when me and Chad rented the little yellow house from her when we moved back from Bowling Green. I can still hear her say "Don't move away and forget about me" when we bought our house in CC. Ok, off subject for a minute.

We went to M-Ville on Christmas Eve, opened Santa gifts at our house Christmas morning, then to Dad and Cathy's and then Nana's Christmas night. Needless to say we were worn out in the end.

Abe ended up getting so many nice things from everyone. We all appreciate everything we got.

The last picture is of Abe decorating his "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake. I let him color the icing with food coloring. He mixed all the colors together and came out with the beautiful icing you see here!

1 comment:

jv said...

I wish you could have taken our picture on a day that we had slept. This one was Christmas night after I had been up for over 30 hours. I did get a nap for about 1.5 hours, but that only made my tiredness worse. I have heard a lot of women around town still think I was sexy though, and want copies of the picture for their collections. Not surprising.