The second time we went out we were with Talon and Lori. It is nice to have neighbors that you can have a good time with. That is exactly what we did. I'm not sure if the boys had as much fun as the Momma's but I think they did!
I always seem to download my pictures backwards... This is how Abe warmed up his frozen fingers and Dorothy joined in for a drink.
Enlarge this picture and look at Talon's face. It is so cute!
See his boo boo nose, he got that while playing with Stephanie and Maddie the other night.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had so much fun!!I hope Talon did too we need to do it again today..
I love the first few pictures they are all great just the first few are super sweet!! Wish you girls lived close to me I have no one to have fun with! Abe's poor nose!!
3 comments:
I had so much fun!!I hope Talon did too we need to do it again today..
I love the first few pictures they are all great just the first few are super sweet!! Wish you girls lived close to me I have no one to have fun with! Abe's poor nose!!
oh, these pictures turned out great...looked like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment