Jan 1, 2009

January 1





I know, Abe needs his hair cut. Nobody needs to tell me. I know!! But thanks for your 2 cents anyway... ha ha We plan to go see Ronda next week. She hasn't been in the shop much the last couple of weeks with the holidays.

What we did today:
Nana and Maddie came over and played a while. Abe took a nap. Dad, Cathy and Dawson came over. We went to eat at the Chinese place.

6 comments:

jv said...

Abe needs a haircut.

jv said...

You say she hasn't been in the shop much the last few weeks, but if you study Abe's bangs, you would have to assume she hasn't been in the shop since late August. I don't care how long his hair gets, that's the style nowadays. He is still in a 3-way tie for best looking nephew. Abe wouldn't look right with a short cut like Dawson. The long hair is his trademark.

jv said...

You must have your blog set up on Pacific time. It is 1:28 on my computer here at work but it is putting the times as 11:?? on January 1 when I put a comment. You're wanting to move to California aren't you? Chad Walker is gonna chase that longtime dream of starring in adult cinema. He's the next Ron Jeremy, the only porn star who's name I know. He was on that VH1 reality show with Rob Van Winkle, aka Vanilla Ice, a couple of years ago. The Surreal Life.

jv said...

If Chad does decide to go into acting, he's gonna need a stage name. I like "Long Dong" Walker. He could star as a studly law man in his first film, which I would be willing to direct. We would call it Walker, Texas Banger. They were on this website one night at work that said some actors use their real first name and their last name is the street they grew up on. I would be Jeremy Cherry, or Jeremy River, or Jeremy Highway 602. I could still be Jeremy Cherry based on where I live today, and based on the fact that I still need to grow up.

Leanne said...

Oh Brother, you are NOT RIGHT!!!

Loving My Life said...

I like Abes hair. SO you wont here it from me! We got our Christmas card today! Thank you Morgan was so excited and had to put it up in here room ASAP!