Jan 15, 2009

January 15

What we did today:

We went to Story Time today. I think the correct title is Story Hour. On Caillou (cartoon) they call it story time so that is where I got it from. The usual gang wasn't there. It was a bit too cold for some. Brandy and Tate joined us and then came over to our house for a bit. Nana came over and brought some chicken and dumplin's (yummy!!)tonight. She made these especially for Jordan and baby but shared with me too. Chad isn't feeling too great (sinus trouble) so we have just been laying around. Well, not Abe. You know he is wilder than a buck. He didn't have a nap today so we are planning on going to bed early.

I fixed Italian Beef in the crock pot and it was delicious! Thanks Aunt Missy for the recipe. You can click on the Recipe link for the recipe! (Thanks Brandy for showing me how to do this!!!)

No comments: