About the same as yesterday, stayed in our jammies all day! It is okay that you are jealous! ha ha Dorothy had a belly ache last night so I was washing all of his bedding and covers that he lays on. This is what I found in the washing machine!! (see 1st picture) So I had to put it in the garbage. I have transformed so many Transformers today that I am actually getting pretty good at it if I do say so myself! I did manage to sweep and mop several rooms today and get some laundry done. I thought we might eat leftovers tonight (had baked ham last night and still had lots left) but we ended up getting food out. We are terrible about not eating leftovers. I always put them in the refrigerator only to have to throw it in the garbage later.
1 comment:
sorry about the bed...like Abe's face...cute!!!
Post a Comment