I love this picture because he is actually smiling. Not some fake or cheesy smile!! Not that those aren't precious. He has sleepy eyes because this is about 10 minutes before he was out for a 3 hour nap!!
What we did today:
Nana came over and played before she went to work. The bug man came and sprayed so we hopefully won't be seeing any little critters around.
Nana came over and played before she went to work. The bug man came and sprayed so we hopefully won't be seeing any little critters around.
These pictures are of Abe in the car. I have videos but Chad will have to fix them. Papaw and Grammy got Abe a CD that they say his name in the songs. It is Veggie Tales and he LOVES it. His little face lights up everytime he hears A B E!! I encourage anyone with little kids to get one for them. He has had his for a few years (maybe his 1st or 2nd Christmas?) but has really started loving it the last year. I will have to remind Chad to upload or download or whatever it takes to get the video on here.
Maddie came over and played while Jeremy worked at G-Ville. The kids had a blast and made several messes!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment