Yesterday I thought Abe was on the road to recovery but ended up having a belly ache last night. He has also been digging at his right ear. I ask him if it hurts and he says it just itches?! He now has cough/chest congestion and a low grade fever! He is worrying me to death! ha ha
I finally got some new pictures on the computer but they are on the other one so I will have to wait to put them on here. We are laying in the bed being lazy and watching cartoons.
Jordan's sister Jamie (and Noal) had her baby last night. A little girl, 8 lbs 2 ounces and 20 inches long. As far as I know they are all doing good. Jamie had to have a c-section so everyone say a special prayer for her that she will have a speedy recovery. I can't wait to see baby Jessica!
No comments:
Post a Comment