Feb 12, 2009

Better Weather












We had some decent weather the other day and we took advantage of it. We cleaned up some in the yard, Abe jumped on the trampoline and played catch at Talon's and they rode on their ride on toys in the yard. These are a few of the pictures.

3 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Hasn't it been nice!! Me being the bad mom we stayed in. I was so glad to see it move out the ice! Oh I need you to email me that number for the phone!! Thanks :o}

Loving My Life said...

Oh I love the third picture they are all good just love that one the best!

Anonymous said...

Abe looks like such a big boy! After teaching about Abraham Lincoln all week, I pulled up his picture from the farm photo session (Fall 07 I guess)on my big screen and showed the kids "my" Abraham. I can't believe how he's lost that baby look just since then. Now he's a handsome big boy. Can't wait to celebrate his 4th birthday'!
Love,
Grammy