Feb 17, 2009

Library Party

The kiddo's pretending to be asleep!Myles

The 4 Yayhoos


Doing the ALLIGATOR
A is for Alligator--Chomp, Chomp Chomp
B is for Bouncing--Hop, Hop, Hop
C is for Circle round and round
and
D is for "We all Sit Down"




Morgan


Abe and Tate running with their balloons.
The 3 big boys around a table. Myles in the background and Morgan peeking around Lori to see what was going on across the room!


I think Talon was praying for more Chocolate! ha ha

Abe shared heart shaped slinkies with all of his Story Time buddies. He chose green, of course!

They all got to exchange Valentine's and goodies with each other and then we headed to McDonald's for lunch. During which I broke part of my tooth off and now have to get a crown on!!! Then we headed to Daddy's work to give all the girls in the back their Valentine's from Abe. Several of them keep them from year to year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it...