Mar 14, 2009

The Circus











I don't know if I will ever get the order of my pictures right or not!!!!! Anyways, we recently went to the Circus. Me, Abe, Jeremy and Maddie. Lori, Talon, Lawton and Hunter. Lisa, Carter and Bro. Jewell were also there. Brooke, Chad and the Boys were there but were seated in another section. When we met up with them I was to busy loving on Isaiah to get any good pictures of all the kiddos together.



If you have ever been to a big Circus then you probably thought this one wasn't all that fabulous. If you haven't or you are a child, you more than likely thought it was pretty great. Abe had a blast. He had to do the cotton candy thing and of course he got a new sword!! Maddie got her face painted and looked adorable.


1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

Wish we could have gone. Love Abes messy face and Maddie's butterfly face is a really got painting for face painting!