I love Easter. We've never dyed eggs before but I'm seriously considering it this year. Actually, that's probably not going to happen but it sounds good to say I'm thinking about it! :-)
Dyed eggs are so easy and not that messy at all. Put on old clothes and lay down a newspaper or towel if you feel it necessary. I don't think either of the kids got any on their clothes, just their hands. They love seeing their new creations. (if your coloring kit doesn't come with a white crayon pull one out from your collection, it makes great designs!!)
2 comments:
I love Easter. We've never dyed eggs before but I'm seriously considering it this year. Actually, that's probably not going to happen but it sounds good to say I'm thinking about it! :-)
Dyed eggs are so easy and not that messy at all. Put on old clothes and lay down a newspaper or towel if you feel it necessary. I don't think either of the kids got any on their clothes, just their hands. They love seeing their new creations. (if your coloring kit doesn't come with a white crayon pull one out from your collection, it makes great designs!!)
Post a Comment