No, the guns did not go into church.
Don't ya love the look. I asked for a quick smile and got this!

We had revival at our church last weekend and Abe decided to be a big boy. He wore ties on two different days. He was adorable! He also stayed in Children's Church all by himself. He reminded me that "I am 4 years old, ya know!"
I also need to add that Lori finally went to church with me. After asking for over a year she finally made it. I hope she will come again and hear my preacher preach! (She went to revival and Kids Klub on Wed. night) Now if we could only get the other Brandy to come with us!!! Hint Hint...
And yes, to answer Brandy's question in the comments-- The Blue shirt and blue tie are for Easter. He will still wear it for Easter but he wanted to wear it so I let him. Since it is long sleeves he won't get to wear it much before it is too hot anyways. (there I go explaining myself again... I have got to learn to just answer the question and not give a detailed explanation!!!!!)
Notice in the new header that Abe is still sporting his yellow bow on his bike. Grammy and Papaw got him this bike for his birthday and had this bright yellow bow and balloons attached. He doesn't want to remove the bow!
We had revival at our church last weekend and Abe decided to be a big boy. He wore ties on two different days. He was adorable! He also stayed in Children's Church all by himself. He reminded me that "I am 4 years old, ya know!"
I also need to add that Lori finally went to church with me. After asking for over a year she finally made it. I hope she will come again and hear my preacher preach! (She went to revival and Kids Klub on Wed. night) Now if we could only get the other Brandy to come with us!!! Hint Hint...
And yes, to answer Brandy's question in the comments-- The Blue shirt and blue tie are for Easter. He will still wear it for Easter but he wanted to wear it so I let him. Since it is long sleeves he won't get to wear it much before it is too hot anyways. (there I go explaining myself again... I have got to learn to just answer the question and not give a detailed explanation!!!!!)
Notice in the new header that Abe is still sporting his yellow bow on his bike. Grammy and Papaw got him this bike for his birthday and had this bright yellow bow and balloons attached. He doesn't want to remove the bow!
1 comment:
Are you talking about me?? Don't you all get enough of me a week with story time and zumba?? I will come sometimes I promise, Morgan just loves our church. That Abe is 4 don't you know that mom!! To cute and he looks so handsome in his ties I thought that was his Easter outfit??!!
Post a Comment