Mar 4, 2009

New Haircut

This is what started the short haircut. Abe's bangs were getting out of control. He is always saying he wants Chad to cut it. One day I finally agreed to let him. He got out the clippers and used the longest attachment. One swipe and I was screaming! So, with one little section short and the rest hanging over his eyebrows this haircut was declared finished for the day (by me!) ha ha A couple of days later we went to see Ronda. He was so big and brave. He normally sits on my lap and cries through most of it. Not today, he was less than a week from being 4 years old and decided he would sit by himself. This is also the first time he would wear a cape. We usually take extra shirts and just switch them after the haircut. I was so proud of him!






2 comments:

Maxed-Out-Mama said...

I've never really thought about who Abe looks like but in that close-up of him in the cape he looks like Nick Doss, and really I guess the Doss boys in general. Is that crazy? Maybe I'm just losing my mind but that's the first time I've ever thought that. He's so handsome. :-)

Leslie said...

I saw you all going in there that day. I drove by as you were getting him out!