Apr 13, 2009

Another Egg Hunt







We went to the Conv. Center Egg Hunt on Saturday afternoon. This was our first time hunting there. I was a little nervous because there were lots of people and he was in the 4-6 year old age group and the parents weren't allowed to go with the kids! As soon as they told them to go he was gone like lightning. As I watched him go into the other age group that was beside of his I got a little worried. He ended up getting several eggs with really nice prizes. His eggs had $1, 3 Hardees french fries coupons, McDonald's ice cream cone coupon, a Long John Silvers kids meal coupon, several ice cream cone vouchers from DQ and a free sonic burger coupon.
I always upload my pics backwards! The first picture is of him checking out all of his eggs. By the way, every egg from this particular hunt ended up being green and yellow! I asked him if he only went for those colors and he said "Yes!" Crazy kid!!