A little water in the face!
I love it how Abe is throwing his towel in the bucket. He must have wanted the water hose.




Abe decided that he would give the goats his dyed Easter eggs. I was afraid they might accidentally get lost in the house and start smelling. While we were over at Jean and Glennis' he had to help Glennis wash the car and play on "his" swing. He doesn't realize that it is for any child that comes to their house!
The last picture is of a beautiful bush (I guess that is what you call it) behind their house. I think they could grow anything! I can kill any kind of plant/bush but they seem to always make things grow. Abe had to show me his leafy beauty that he found in the next to last picture, he was so proud!
We love that we live so close to Jean, Glennis and Linda Ann. They are so special to us and we love getting to spend time with them. I know that my Mamaw and Papaw (Mae and Paul Eddie) would be happy about it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment